This release has a complete overhaul of the site authentication. This includes:
- User accounts allowing you to limit access to your site based on an email address
- Authenticated routes allows you to have private sections of a site
- Date/time front matter interfaces
- Prototyping sites no longer require a password. Instead viewers will be presented with a splash screen before viewing the site.
- Internationalisation language detection incorporates the country more effectively.
- Disabled HTTP access on app.cloudcannon.com
- Better date handling on draft posts. If a date is already defined when published it will maintain that date
- Syncing with GitHub handles force pushes
- General bug fixes