28 Aug 2015
Improved UI and Better Team Pricing
Today we introduce a new pricing model. This creates a better agency flow with less upgrade steps and white-labelling. You can read more about it in our pricing change announcement.
CloudCannon will look very different. Everything from the login screens to the app layout has changed. Here is a complete list of the UI Changes
- User navigation has its own routes and is available in a single sidebar. This gives you access to all settings in a single place and frees up the header for contextual controls.
- Site navigations merged into a single sidebar. Labels are always visible which removes the need to remember which icon is which.
- New icons site wide from Google Material Design.
- New UI added to allow easier navigation to other pages within the visual editor.
- Uploads have a new encoding without spaces or brackets. This solves some encoding issues when outputting to a page.
- A new plans page within account settings which gives better visibility to your payment details
- Currently shared to users show up in site sharing for easy resharing
- Sharing interface tidied to allow faster updates to existing shares
- Background images added to login and sidebar header
- Better mobile styles in all sections of the app
- Markdown editor handles files starting with an hr or an empty yaml header
- Font changed from Roboto to Open Sans
- General bug fixes