17 Feb 2016
Jekyll Versions and Expanded DNS
This release allows users to select the version of Jekyll used to build each site (including Jekyll 2.4.0, 2.5.3 and 3.0.3). DNS has been expanded with CNAME and A record support.
- Jekyll 3.0.3 and 2.5.3 support.
- Jekyll versions configurable per site.
- CNAME and A record support in Site Settings / DNS.
- URLs in the
srcsetattribute support CloudCannon optimisations.
- Jekyll build error output accessible from sidebar.
- Fixed an issue with unsupported filenames.
- Fixed an issue with conflicting paths when syncing with Dropbox.