This release allows users to select the version of Jekyll used to build each site (including Jekyll 2.4.0, 2.5.3 and 3.0.3). DNS has been expanded with CNAME and A record support.
- Jekyll 3.0.3 and 2.5.3 support.
- Jekyll versions configurable per site.
- CNAME and A record support in Site Settings / DNS.
- URLs in the
srcsetattribute support CloudCannon optimisations.
- Jekyll build error output accessible from sidebar.
- Fixed an issue with unsupported filenames.
- Fixed an issue with conflicting paths when syncing with Dropbox.