19 May 2020
TLS 1.3 support and minor fixes
This release adds TLS 1.3 support, and fixes a variety of bugs.
- Enabled support to connections using TLS 1.3.
- URL view on the Dashboard should now be visually consistent with URL view shown in site settings
- Fixed an issue where site icons were not displaying in the site list
_disable_addnow properly prevents editors from creating new items
- Fixed a bug that caused the Visual Editor to sometimes get stuck on “Uploading Changes…”
- Fixed a bug causing the editor to sometimes get stuck on “Collecting Changes” after creating a new post
- Updated the error codes returned from invalid html form submission
- Fixed an issue with image rotation in specific circumstances on Chrome
- Minor Quality of Life improvements
- Minor UI touch-ups