22 Jul 2020
Simplified users and organisations relation
This goal for this release is simplify how users and organisations are connected.
- Moved the concept of a “personal” organisation to a organisation entity in itself.
- Enabled personal sites ownership transfer.
- Enabled ability to brand your own editing experience.
- Improved signup experience.
- Improved organisation create experience.
- Syncing of repositories with conflicting changes.
- Fixed intermittent time-out issues when deleting sites.
- Improved handling of git responses.
- Improved handling of GitLab responses for revoked access.
- Fixed URL display on breadcrumbs for URLs with subpaths.
- Fixed publishing post with `_hide_content` front-matter