20 Aug 2020
DNS Zone improvements
This release fixes some issues to do with DNS zones, and adds the ability for a user to recreate missing DNS zones. Also included are numerous other bug fixes.
- Added a button in DNS settings to recreate missing DNS zones.
- Improved first-build times for new sites
- Fixed an issue where JEKYLL_ENV was not being set
- Fixed an issue with SAML authentication
- Fixed site icon sometimes not updating
- Scheduled builds should now be working correctly
- Fixed some issues with Dropbox syncing
- Fixed an issue when migrating from Route53 to Cloudflare