09 Sep 2020
Improved build chain interface.
This release provides a new and improved view for the build chain, extra build configurations and a few minor fixes. During this release a migration caused downtime between 10:30am and 1pm NZT. We have resolved the issues and service has returned to normal.
- New and improved build chain interface.
- Added configuration to skip form encryption on post processing.
- Showing thumbnails for SVGs on file browser.
- Fixed issue not recording recent activities.
- Optimised build output uploads.
- Fixed timezone inconsistency on build schedule setup.
- Fixed SSL Validation when transferring sites.
- Fixed URL issues when uploading images to front matter inputs.
- Fixed issue with inbox filters.
- Showing full message on inbox errors.
- Fixed issue with Git Provider webhook limits.