06 Oct 2020
Multiple config files for builds
This release enables multiple config files for builds, access to compiled CSS on the editor and general bug fixes.
- Enabled option for multiple config files for the build configuration.
- Ability to use compiled CSS files for the
- Added session timeout validations and alerts.
- Fixed cursor focus when creating a new file in the file browser.
- Fixed CSV parser breaking on content editor for
_timefields with incorrect values.
- Fixed country class not being added for some pages with Geolocation enabled.
- Fixed a bug where an errored pre-build script would not fail the build.
- Fixed spam filtering for form submission.